Thursday, March 15, 2012

OUR FAVORITE WORDS, "ANTIQUES SALE"

I have to confess, that every time I hear the word antiques, my interest piques just a little bit.  However, pair it with the word sale, and I become intently interested.  The only thing that can moderate my enthusiasm is if Lyn sees the sign, and begins to eye my wallet. 


More to the point, Millie and Roger Medby will be liquidating the contents of Hollyhock, their Midway Utah antiques shop, on the 15th, 16th & 17th of March.   The sale will be held daily from 9 to 3,  in an old brick house behind "Fillerup Coffee Station", at  30 No. 200 E.  There should be plenty of great stuff to sate your antiques appetite.

I didn't tell Lyn about this one, tomorrow's  her birthday, so I'll  sneak up to Midway and try to find a hallowed object or two.  Everyone need a little help on the road to nirvana.  See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment