Thursday, July 12, 2012

NEED TO TREAT THAT ITCH TO SHOP...... CALL A FLEA-O-LOGIST


HERE ARE OUR FAVORITE FLEA DOCTORS,
PHOTOGRAPHED IN THERE OPERATING CLOTHES; 
PAULA, CATHIE & JEN
And, if you've been bitten, you're in luck, because on July 14th, these three world renown flea-o-logists will be opening their Payson clinic and dispensing just the right dose of the medication you need.

However, be warned that you'll have to get up early to have your condition treated on Saturday.  The waiting room is usually packed, and these girls open their doors at a very "undoctorly" 8:00 am.  
Still, I can't wait.  So for me, it's up at the crack of dawn, and down the road 40 miles to see my favorite county doctors.  I just hope I'm still excited when I see what's left after they operate on my wallet.

Pack up the babies and grab the old ladies...
SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment