Thursday, November 3, 2016

Oops..... NO BIG MISTAKES, JUST BITS AND PIECES

For almost 50 years, I have relied on my wife Lyn, to keep my feet out of the quicksand. She makes copious lists,  color coded files,  event calendar entries, and turns me around when I'm about ready to stumble off a cliff.  Inversely, I walk about with all of life's minutia swarming around my head like a cloud of brine flies at the lake.  As you might guess, Lyn proofs & makes corrections to the NEW CENTURY COLLECTOR the final morning before I send each edition off to the printer.
 
REMEMBER, YOU CAN'T JUST SCAN IT... YOU HAVE TO READ IT! These were Lyn's parting words as she headed out the door for an unscheduled early meeting, leaving me, more neophyte than old hand, to take care of proofing the November edition.  
 
Well, my apologies to the folks down at BITS & PIECES, Salt Lakes newest antiques and vintage shop. I scanned.   We had errors regarding address, and hours in this months COLLECTOR.  The shop is really located at 1528 So. Major Street (35 E.) in Salt Lake.  And, you can still make their grand opening weekend Tomorrow & Saturday (November 4-5) from 10:00 until 6:00 o'clock. I stopped in this morning, and know you'll like it.
  

 
PLEASE FORGIVE ANY ERRORS IN THE ABOVE TEXT...
LYN IS STILL AT WORK.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment